Go To Market Strategy
IMG works with companies to define their Go-To-Market strategies for solutions, services or new market opportunitities.
We utilize the Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology as a roadmap for problem solving and product/process improvement.
Building off DMAIC, we implement project management processes as tracking tools — from initial project planning through execution, validation, evaluation and project completion. This enables us to provide our customers with better efficiency, enhanced effectiveness and measurable performance in delivering against their business strategies and go-to-market initiatives.
- Define – goals and the scope of the project
- Measure – the performance of the current procedures or processes
- Analyze – current performance in terms of the future requirements
- Improve – current methods to the required level
- Control – institutionalize the improvements