Global Property and Casualty Insurance Company – Managed Print Services
The Client’s Challenge
A Property and Casualty Insurance company with offices throughout the world was using multiple suppliers for their Office printing equipment from desktops to multifunction devices. They did not have a formalized Managed Print Services (MPS) strategy in place to support their office fleet and were looking for ways to improve their processes and reduce costs and better understand trends in the industry related to MPS.
IMG was hired via a consultant company to:
- Conduct a Current State analysis
- Capture and define current business challenges and objectives
- Review current office equipment and utilization
Impact and Results
- Provided recommendations to conduct User analysis to understand front office/back office document workflow and opportunities to optimize policy and claims processes, etc.
- Identified gaps with the utilization of multi suppliers and overall asset/utilization ratios of Desktops and MF
- Outlined a roadmap to bring to market and formalize a MPS relationship