Trialogue Direct in Las Vegas, Nevada successfully made the transition from a digital printer to an automated and profitable marketing services provider by embracing new technologies and methods to deliver to new services and capabilities to their customers.
The Client’s Challenge
A print manufacturer turned marketing services provider, on the West Coast, that did a significant amount of variable data initiatives was looking to expand their service offerings, improve their profitability and stop the bleeding on losing close to six figures per month based on their current infrastructure.
IMG worked with their Senior Team:
- Evaluated current workflow process for variable data print jobs and future state process by reducing non-value added touches and implementing automation solutions
- Provided insights on roles/responsibilities and analyzed resources in place.
- Formalized a business plan for defining who they wanted to be, key business objectives and vertical markets to target based on their experiences.
- Included a sales, operations and marketing strategy to support the business goals.
Impact and Results
- Turned six figure loses per month into to a profitable company within a six-month period.
- Implemented automated solutions to improve workflow processes.
- Implemented the business plan to focus on key verticals and developed out the services and applications to support those verticals.
- Restructured shop with the right resources to support the focus of their business.